St. Louis Language Immersion Schools receive federal funding for the Title I program to provide academic support to students who are most at-risk of failing to meet Missouri’s Show-Me Standards.
In 2010-2011 The French School and The Spanish School administer targeted programs. Students in the targeted Title I program may receive small group or individual instruction in reading in the immersion language during the school day and/or small group Book Club instruction in reading in English afterschool. Students in the afterschool program receive a snack and may receive transportation home.
Do you have a student in the Title I Reading Program? Do you want to have your child reassessed for participation in the Title I Reading Program?
Contact your school’s Title I Coordinator for more information.
- The French School: Sonia Emmons firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Spanish School: Giovana Galdave email@example.com
Do you have questions about the Title I activities bus?
- Sylvia Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a pdf of the following:
- Parent Information and Resource Center Overview
- NCLB Complaint Procedures
- NCLB Parents Guide (Parents Right to Know)