**ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE NIGHT OF CELEBRATION IS CLOSED. PLEASE CONTACT RACHEL DIRECTLY AT 314-633-8318 IF YOU'D LIKE TO ATTEND.**
Our last special event of the year is our signature Night of
Celebration. This year, it will be held on May 30th at the Palladium St.
Louis. This event seeks to bring our partners in the corporate and
larger St. Louis community together to share & celebrate SLLIS'
accomplishments. Additionally, we are thrilled to honor three
outstanding local leaders for their efforts to improve our community,
advance global understanding, and strengthen language learning. They
- Global Understanding Award: Ed Monser, Emerson
- Social Equity Award: Ameren Missouri
- Love of Language Award: Melissa Wurst, Language Solutions, Inc.
Funds raised from this event support SLLIS' ongoing capital growth and expansion, particularly summer renovations and preparation for our growing student body. There are many ways you can get involved:
• Committee Member: We are looking for volunteers to assist with obtaining
event sponsorships and in-kind donations, preparing mailings, and assisting
with other event logistics.
• Table Host: As a Table Host, you would lend your name our celebration for
use in event materials. We ask you to purchase a table sponsorship and/or
help sell tickets to friends, colleagues, and family. There’s no set number of
tickets you need to sell; it is our hope that everyone put forth their greatest
effort to make this a successful event. We will provide you with email and
print invitations that can be shared with your network, as well as any other
materials you may need.
• Event Volunteer: Volunteers are needed on May 30th for event set-up/clean-
up, registration, greeting, and more. We are also looking for a very
organized individual to serve as Volunteer Captain for the day.
• Attendee: The purpose of this event is to raise awareness of and funds for
SLLIS. We hope to have a great turnout from the current SLLIS community
as well as the greater St. Louis community. Individual tickets to the Night
of Celebration are $150.