We are a non-profit organization founded in 2007 to develop and operate a network of charter schools in St. Louis, Mo. SLLIS operates two language immersion campuses that are in the Primary Years Programme of the International Baccalaureate in Chinese, French and Spanish.
SLLIS is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We actively encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation to apply.
We are looking for talented and passionate people to join our staff. Read our current open job descriptions:
- Senior Administrative Assistant Job Posting
- PBIS Coordinator (full time)
- Two Special Education Paraprofessionals (Papin campus)
- One Kindergarten Teaching Assistant (Papin), Spanish-speaking preferred
- 1st grade Lead Classroom Spanish Teacher, Spanish-speaking required
- Maternity Leave Kindergarten Lead Classroom Chinese Teacher, Chinese-speaking required
Apply here for current and future openings. Follow these steps:
Under Search for Jobs click on Participating Districts
Scroll down to St. Louis Language Immersion School and click on our school
Click on View Postings from SLLIS
We are always looking for qualified substitute teachers at the St. Louis Language Immersion School. Please apply here.